Sunday 14 August 2011

Top 6 Legitimate GPT (Get Paid To) Websites

GPT sites have made it possible for many people to earn money online for free including myself. I actually made my very first dime online through a GPT site – $149 to be exact. I couldn’t believe that I could make money by completing offers and surveys, shopping, joining websites, playing games, etc but I was a believer when I got paid.

Over the course of years, I have been a member of several different gpt sites and have narrowed my list down to 6. These are the best of the best in my opinion because:

  • They are legitimate
  • They pay on time
  • They have several different ways to earn money
  • The offers and surveys credit decently
  • Support is great

With that being said, I want to list my top 6 legitimate GPT websites for those who want to try this method of making free money for themselves.

#1 Cashcrate

Age Requirement: 13+ (under 18 may need consent from parents)

Minimum Payout: 20.00

Pay Day: Monthly

Payment Method: Check

Countries Membership Available To: Everyone but Non-English members will have less opportunities

#2 SquishyCash

Age Requirement: 13+

Minimum Payout: 20.00

Pay Day: Daily (With Fee) and Monthly (Without Fee)

Payment Method: Check, Paypal, Amazon Gift Cards, AlertPay, & More

Countries Membership Available To: Everyone

*They have excellent contests held daily, monthly, and weekly. Very easy to win. Lots of free cash available here!!!

#3 Paidthefastest

Age Requirement: 13+

Minimum Payout: $1

Pay Day: Daily (Instant)

Payment Method: Verified Paypal, Custom Order, Giftcards

Countries Membership Available To: Many Countries

* They have nice contests, weekly & monthly jackpots, daily pick 3, and more opportunities to make money.

#4 SwagBucks

Search & Win

Age Requirement: 13+

Minimum Payout: Varies Depending on Prize

Pay Day: Varies Depending on Prize

Payment Method: Paypal, Giftcards, Prizes In Swagstore

Countries Membership Available To: US, UK, Canada

#5 Treasure Trooper

Age Requirement: 13+

Minimum Payout: 20.00

Pay Day: Monthly

Payment Method: Check, Paypal

Countries Membership Available To: Everyone

#6 – Looking For a Replacement

Age Requirement:

Minimum Payout:

Pay Day:

Payment Method:

Countries Membership Available To:

Well that is the list of my top 5 6 legitimate gpt sites. All of these have proven to be great gpt sites to earn some free cash and I’m sure they can be great sites for you too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Host